Bare Health

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Bare Health Skincare Favourites




Right now we're all loving the Natural & Organic Skincare products from Herbfarmacy & Antipodes at Bare Health.

Over the last few weeks I've been testing out Herbfarmacy Mallow Beauty Balm and Antipodes Juliet Skin Brightening Cleanser and WOW what a difference they have made. Recently customers have commented how healthy my skin is looking and have been asking me what I've been using - so I thought id share it in our blog


At this time of year I often change my facial moisturiser from a light day cream to something a little more nourishing & protective for when the cold winter weather starts to set in.


Herbfarmacy's Award Winning Mallow Beauty Balm is just the thing! You only need to use it sparingly, a little, does indeed go a long way which makes this product great value for money. Oh! And did I forget to say its 100% organic! 


The soothing and deeply moisturising properties of the oil extract of Herbfarmacy's signature herb Marshmallow is the basis for this lush facial balm, and is combined with Mullein flowers which have mucilages that boost the softening effect on lines and wrinkles.This is a great alternative to a serum and can double up as moisturiser and night cream. It has certainly left my skin feeling deeply nourised and much softer - I think I may have a few less creases around my eyes too:)




Even though i'm aware of the importance of following a daily beauty routine that involves cleansing, toning & moisturising the skin, I have in the past found myself skipping the cleansing part. Why? I just hadn't found a facial cleansing product that didn't leave my skin feeling irritated & dry. That is until now :) As soon as I opened the bottle the scent of green apple & cardamon in the Antipodes Juliet Skin Brightening gel enticed me in and I just had to give it a go. And I was thrilled with the results! At last, a cleanser that's kind on my skin, gently exfoliates and it hasn't caused reddening or irritation it! In fact, My skin is all a glow. Now don't even get me started on the Antipodes Body Moisturiser........... 





SUITED TO NORMAL, OILY & BLEMISHED SKIN CONDITIONS, UK Vegetarian Society Approved and comes in Recyclabe Packaging


Bare Health Skincare Rating: 5/5


GIFT IDEAS

And here's a little tempter of our Antipodes Christmas Gift pack coming soon..... together these products usually retail at £71 but you can buy them in this beautiful gift set for just £49.99 A Huge saving of over £20!! 

OR how about a gift voucher for one of our 'Signature Antipodes Skincare Facials'? Gift Vouchers now available in store at Bare Health.


No comments:

Post a Comment