Bare Health

Tuesday 8 July 2014

'Make it Healthy' Raw Food Workshop



Coming Soon to Bare Health!

'Make it Healthy' Raw food workshop 
with Hannah Patterson.

When? Thursday 24th July 7pm
Where? Bare Health, Congleton


Hi I’m Hannah - a girl on a health mission and I want to take the world with me!
I have literally been around the world in search of ways to make healthy foods more delicious and even more healthier. India was one of my first stops, where vegetarian food is a way of life … and Australia, where I discovered more about the great outdoors, healthy living and fantastic raw food. I’ve had an obsession with cacao (or cocoa) for a long time so I decided to visit Peru to find out more about it and now I’m a bit of an expert on raw chocolate, even if I do say so myself.

So what makes me qualified to talk about healthy living I hear you ask? I studied with raw food chef Marketa Bola who is a certified Health Educator with the Hippocrates Health Institute, USA and I’m also a certified yoga instructor. My philosophy is simple - to celebrate life and make it healthy – and now I want to spread that message to help others enjoy their lives as much as I do mine!
On Thursday 24th July, come and join me at one of my favourite health food stores, Bare Health in Congleton where I will show you some simple, healthy raw snacks for you to make at home with your food processor and blender.

Learn to make energy bars, almond porridge and cashew cheese - all really easy, tasty and healthy! 
Check out Hannah on Make it Healthy TV:
As places are limited - please book early to avoid disappointment. 
To find out more contact Bare Health on 01260 408413. 
Tickets cost £6
You can now keep up to date with all events at Bare Health by visiting our events page at www.barehealth.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment